Why paying attention to what goes into your body is important today.
Health is wealth
No matter how overused this simple cliché is, it is absolutely relatable to the 21st-century scenario. Your health and well-being matter. Good exercise, a good night’s rest and a proper diet plan are essential for every person-young and old.
These simple things are keys that help us to thrive as human beings. How do we pursue such a lifestyle? Well, it does not have to be as hard as it sounds.
So why do we emphasize the need to eat healthy?
Your health is the foundation for leading a productive, successful and happy life. A big part of being healthy is eating right. Consumption of wholesome food is as important as burning off calories.
Eating a healthful diet has shown signs of physical improvement along with proving to be effective in increasing energy and giving you that much-needed dopamine boost. From heart health to gut health, the following is the list of the benefits of eating healthy.
Benefits of a wholesome diet
- Curating a suitable diet plan involving the appropriate amount of carbohydrates, fats and proteins sets a framework for what goes into our bodies.
- Disciplined lifestyle and regime
- Helps in maintaining moderate weight and reduces the risk of chronic diseases.
- Consuming foods high in antioxidants such as carrots, pumpkins and green leafy vegetables reduce the risk of cancer, according to the National Cancer Institute(U.S.A).
- Eating fruits, vegetables, whole grains and low fat dairy products help keep your heart healthy.
- Limiting foods that contain saturated fats and added sugars reduce the risk of strokes.
- Fermented foods such as yogurt help keep the gut healthy affecting your metabolism and digestion.
- Foods like berries, citrus fruits and whole grains help manage blood pressure and cholesterol are useful for diabetic patients.
- Calcium and magnesium rich foods promote stronger bones and teeth. Low-fat dairy products, legumes, cauliflower, broccoli and tofu are great options.
- Your diet influences your mental health and can trigger or avert symptoms of depression, anxiety and fatigue.
- Memory loss can be avoided by increasing an intake of fatty fish, nuts, broccoli and coffee.
Eating in the right proportion is another important aspect of a healthy diet and so our programs cater to your personal needs and help you to make good food choices. Our programs, both offline and online, encompass problems relating to physical health and mental well-being.
Along with personal counselling, we aim to motivate and journey with you together as we build a healthier lifestyle. Our programs have been structured for all body types as well as to target specific ailments. Along with promoting healthy food we provide healthier alternatives to not-so-healthy options without compromising on the taste. Our store provides healthy snack alternatives along with vitamins and supplements that cater to various health issues.
We curate a personalized exercise regime that will suit your health needs. We provide constant online support and services that are available to help you no matter where you are in the world.
Changing your diet does not have to be overbearing and unrealistic, our aim is to help you pursue a practical and sustainable diet. Our nutritionists aim to work with you without inconveniencing your daily routine.
We hope to facilitate change in your life for a better and healthier future. Once again, we believe sustainability is key for a better lifestyle. Change does not come from beating yourself up because of failure but requires taking one step at a time. This is your sign to take that one step. Here’s to a healthy lifestyle